Off Broadway Shoe Warehouse is committed to ensuring that persons with disabilities have access to our goods and services, including those offered through our website, https://offbroadwayshoes.com. As such, we strive to adhere to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Levels A and AA, a set of guidelines developed by the World Wide Web Consortium and used to ensure that digital content is accessible to everyone. Off Broadway’s replatformed website is a part of its ongoing commitment to accessibility.
Please be aware that this effort is a continual work in progress as we further develop our website. We are always learning and looking for ways to improve accessibility.
We want to ensure that our website is accessible to the widest range of audience possible, including those individuals with disabilities. We continue to implement relevant portions of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Levels A and AA, a set of guidelines developed by the World Wide Web Consortium and used to ensure that digital content is accessible to everyone.
Here are some examples of the accessibility efforts we strive to provide on our website:
- We provide alternative text detail for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
- Our website is built so that it can be accessed using a keyboard.
- We are consistent in the way we build our website so that it functions the same way every time you interact with it.
- We use appropriate headings, lists, paragraphs, style sheets and other formatting features so that guests can easily use our website with assistive technology.
- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target.
- We use color contrasts that assist with accessibility.
- We offer text that can be resized.
- Tables are laid out in tabular form, with headings and summaries that make them more accessible.
We currently support the following browsers and versions for both desktop and mobile devices:
- Internet Explorer 11
- Chrome 65 and later
- Firefox 60 and later
- Safari 11 and later
- Edge 11 and later
- Samsung Internet 6 and later
September 9, 2019