Find out more about
Off Broadway Shoes owns all rights, title and interest in this Site, all text, content, graphics, interfaces, code and materials, the look and feel, selection and arrangement, design and organization of this Site, and the compilation of the content, code, data and materials on this Site, including all intellectual property and proprietary rights. This Site is copyrighted as a collective work under United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Off Broadway Shoes. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. No copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material without the express permission of Off Broadway Shoes or the copyright owner is permitted. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names on this Site (collectively the “Marks”) are trademarks or registered trademarks of, and are proprietary to, Off Broadway Shoes or other owners that have granted Off Broadway Shoes the right and license to use such Marks. You may not display or reproduce the Marks other than with the prior written consent of Off Broadway Shoes, and you may not remove or otherwise modify any trademark notices from any content.
Any copying, distributing, transmitting, posting, linking, deep linking or otherwise modifying the Site without the express written permission of Off Broadway Shoes is prohibited. Any violation of this section may result in a copyright, trademark, service mark or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties. Off Broadway Shoes reserves the right to terminate its agreement with you if you infringe its or any other third party’s intellectual property rights.
Your use of this Site is limited to personal and non-commercial use. You may display and download onto a single personal computer and print in portions of the material from this Site solely for your own personal, non-commercial use. Otherwise, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish, license, modify, translate, adapt, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise exploit this Site or any content, products or services obtained from this Site.
By posting or distributing any video, comment, message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, or other content (“Content”) to the Site, you (a) grant to Off Broadway Shoes and its designees a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and sublicenseable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from, and publicly display and perform, the Content throughout the world; (b) grant Off Broadway Shoes and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such Content, if they choose; and (c) represent and warrant that (i) you own and control all of the rights to the Content that you post or otherwise distribute, or you otherwise have the lawful right to post and distribute such Content to or through the Site; (ii) the Content is accurate and not misleading; and (iii) use and posting or other transmission of such Content does not violate these Terms and will not violate any rights of or cause injury to any person or entity. You grant us the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or our rights in the Content by a breach of these Terms .
Content submitted by users is deemed non-confidential and we are under no obligation to treat such Content as proprietary information. Without limiting the foregoing, we reserve the right to use the Content as we deem appropriate, including, without limitation, deleting, editing, modifying, rejecting, or refusing to post it. We are under no obligation to offer you any payment for Content or to attribute authorship of Content to you. If, nonetheless, it is determined that you retain moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in the Content, you hereby agree that (a) you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the Content, or any derivative works of, or upgrades or updates thereto; (b) you do not oppose to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of the Content by Off Broadway Shoes or its agents; (c) you waive and will not claim or assert any entitlement to any moral rights of an author in any of the Content; and (d) you release Off Broadway Shoes from any claims that you could otherwise assert against Off Broadway Shoes by virtue of any moral rights.
This Site may run promotions in which you or third parties may post video or audio content, messages, materials or other items on the Site (“Interactive Areas”). If Off Broadway Shoes provides such Interactive Areas, you are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. By using any Interactive Areas, you expressly agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Site any of the following:
- Content that is sexually explicit, violent, derogatory, unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, an invasion of another individual’s privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Content that promotes illegal drug use, tobacco or firearms use;
- Content that constitutes, encourages or provides instructions for a criminal offense, violates the rights of any individual or group, or that otherwise creates liability or violates any local, state, national or international law;
- Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Content that uses the names or likenesses of persons living or dead without their permission or that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Unsolicited advertising or links to other commercial sites;
- Anyone else’s personal information (such as someone else’s name, address, phone number, email address, Social Security number, credit card number or other personally identifiable information);
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Content that is unrelated to the topic of the Interactive Area(s) in which such Content is posted;
- Content that communicates messages inconsistent with the positive good will of Off Broadway Shoes; or
- Content that, in the sole judgment of Off Broadway Shoes, is objectionable, or which may expose the Site or its users to any harm.
Off Broadway Shoes takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is Off Broadway Shoes liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. Off Broadway Shoes is not liable for any statements, representations or Content provided by its users on this Site. Although Off Broadway Shoes has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Content posted to or distributed through any Interactive Area, Off Broadway Shoes reserves the right, and has sole discretion, to remove without notice any Content posted or stored on the Site for any reason, including a violation of these Terms. Any use of the Site, including the Interactive Areas, in violation of these Terms may result in termination or suspension of your permission to use the Site.
If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by us infringe your copyright, please provide the written information requested below (To contact us for any other reason, please Contact Us.)
Please provide the following information in the following order (including Paragraph Numbers):
- A clear identification of the copyrighted work you claim was infringed.
- A clear identification of the material you claim is infringing the copyrighted work, and information that will allow us to locate that material on the Site, such as a link to the infringing material.
- Your contact information so that we can reply to your complaint, preferably including an email address and telephone number.
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and I am the copyright owner, or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- The notice must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Notices of claims of copyright infringement on this Site should be emailed or mailed, at your choice, to:
Attn: Timothy Nohr
Associate General Counsel
Off Broadway Shoes, Inc.
8310 Technology Dr.
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
*NOTE* To contact us for any other reason other than claims of copyright infringement, please Contact Us.
It is our policy to respond expeditiously to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with
the DMCA. If Off Broadway Shoes receives proper notification of claimed copyright infringement, Off Broadway
Shoes will remove or disable access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity In accordance
with the DMCA. In addition, in accordance with the DMCA Off Broadway Shoes will, in appropriate circumstances,
disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys fees) if you make a false claim of copyright infringement. We will review and address all notices that comply with the requirements above.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable law, we have adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, subscribers or account holders who are deemed to be repeat infringers. We may also, at our sole discretion, limit access to the Site and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
You agree that from time to time we may modify or remove the Site, including any features therein, for indefinite periods of time at any time, without notice to you. While we use reasonable efforts to keep the Site accessible, the Site may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance. Off Broadway Shoes reserves the right to terminate your Account and/or to prevent you from using or accessing the Site at any time and for any reason. Off Broadway Shoes retains the right to determine the content, appearance, design, functionality and all other aspects of the Site. We shall not be liable to you or any third party should we exercise this right.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER OFF BROADWAY SHOES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS OR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, WARRANT THAT USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO (A) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SITE, (B) THE AVAILABILITY OR DELETION OF, OR FAILURE TO TRANSMIT, ANY CONTENT AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS MAINTAINED BY THE SITE, (C) THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE OR (D) THAT THE FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING FROM THIS SITE, IF ANY, WILL BE FREE FROM INFECTION, VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER CODE THAT MANIFEST CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES. THE SITE IS MADE ACCESSIBLE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. OFF BROADWAY SHOES HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND ANY PRODUCTS, MERCHANDISE, OR SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE OF TITLE NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You agree to indemnify, and hold Off Broadway Shoes harmless from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising from or related to your misuse of the Site or any breach of these Terms. .
In addition to your agreement with these Terms, the following provisions apply with respect to your use of any version of the Mobile App compatible with the iOS operating system of Apple, Inc.
- a. You and Off Broadway Shoes acknowledge that these Terms are between you and Off Broadway Shoes only, and not with Apple. Off Broadway Shoes, not Apple, is solely responsible for the Site and the content therein.
- b. The license you have been granted in these Terms is limited to a non-transferable license to use the Off Broadway Shoes App on an Apple-branded product that runs Apple’s iOS operating system and is owned or controlled by you, or as otherwise permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in Apple’s App Store Terms of Service. In addition, you must comply with the terms of any third-party agreement applicable to you when using the Mobile App, such as your wireless data service agreement.
- c. You and Off Broadway Shoes acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Site.
- d. Apple is not responsible for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law, to the extent not effectively disclaimed. In the event of any failure of the Mobile App to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the Mobile App to you. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Mobile App, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be Off Broadway Shoes’ sole responsibility.
- e. You and Off Broadway Shoes acknowledge that Off Broadway Shoes, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any of your claims or any third party claims relating to the Mobile App or your possession and/or use of the Mobile App, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Mobile App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection, privacy, or similar legislation.
- f. You and Off Broadway Shoes acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the Mobile App or your possession and use of that Mobile App infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, Off Broadway Shoes, not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
- g. You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) he/she is not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- h. Any questions, complaints or claims with respect to the Mobile App should be directed to us, using the “Contact Us” information below.
- i. You and Off Broadway Shoes acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of these Terms, and that, upon your acceptance of these Terms, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the Terms against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid for any reason, that provision shall be severable, and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us.
Last updated on 04/08/2019